muzicafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sainkho Namtchylak

Aşağa gitmek

Sainkho Namtchylak Empty Sainkho Namtchylak

Mesaj  Admin Ptsi Kas. 02, 2009 11:27 pm

Sainkho Namtchylak

Sainkho Namtchylak at Moers Festival 2004, GermanySainkho Namtchylak (born 1957) is a singer originally from Tuva, a small autonomous republic in the Russian Federation just north of Mongolia. She is known for her Tuvan throat singing or Khöömei.

Style
Sainkho Namtchylak is an experimental singer, born in 1957 in a secluded village in the south of Tuva. She has an exceptional voice, proficient in overtone singing; her music encompasses avant-jazz, electronica, modern composition and Tuvan influences. In Tuva, numerous cultural influences collide: the Turkish roots it shares with Mongolia, Xinjiang Uighur and the Central Asian states; various Siberian nomadic ethnic groups, principally those of the Tungus-Manchu group; Russian Old Believers; migrant and resettled populations from the Ukraine, Tatarstan and other minority groups west of the Urals. All of these, to extents, impact on Sainkho's voice, although the Siberian influences dominate: her thesis produced while studying voice, first at the University of Kyzyl, then in the Gnesins Institute in Moscow during the 1980s focussed on Lamaistic and cult musics of minority groups across Siberia, and her music frequently shows tendencies towards Tungus-style imitative singing.

Career
After graduating, Sainkho worked with several ensembles: the Moscow State Orchestra; the Moscow-based jazz ensemble 'Tri-O' (since 1989); School of Dramatic Art under the direction of Anatoly Vasiliev (Moscow), various orchestras in Kyzyl, the Tuvan 'folkloric orchestra'—a far less sanitised example of folk baroque than, say, existed in pre-independence Kazakhstan—that has housed many of Tuva's other important singers. However, for several years Sainkho annually invited foreign musicians to Tuva to promote Tuvan culture.

In 1997, Sainkho was horrifically attacked by Tuvinian racketeers which left her in a coma for two weeks. Other sources maintain that she underwent surgery for a severe malignant brain tumor; regardless, 1997 marked an appreciable change in her life. Since then, she has been resident in exile in Vienna, and has also recorded more prolifically as a solo artist. Although she has released over thirty albums in the past twenty years, only seven have been entirely solo.

In 2005, the Italian publishing house Libero di Scrivere released a book of poetry Karmaland. In 2006 in Saint Petersburg, a book Chelo-Vek (in Russian, "A Human Being") was published in Russian, Tuvinian and in English.

Discography
1990 - TRI-O Plus Sainkho Namchylak Transformation of Matter, DOCUMENT, vol.V - Leo Records
1991 - Tunguska-guska - Eine Meteoriten-Oper, EFA-Schneeball
1992 - Lost Rivers - FMP
1992 - Kang Tae Hwan and Sainkho Namchylak Live - Free Improvisation Network Record
1993 - Out Of Tuva - Mapping the interim time from 1987 to 1993; some folk, some baroque, some examples of ethno-pop and trans-Siberian songs pertaining to her thesis
1993 - Letters - Experimental voice pieces based on letters sent home to her parents while studying from 1980-1993
1995 - Moscow Composers Orchestra and Sainkho Live at City Garden - U-Sound
1996 - Mars song - Duo with Evan Parker
1996 - "Amulet" - Duo with Ned Rothenberg
1996 - Moscow Composers Orchestra and Sainkho An Italian Love Affair - Leo Records
1997 - Moscow Composers Orchestra and Sainkho Let Peremsky Dream' - Leo Records
1997 - Time Out - A personal album, given only to a handful of fans, musically detailing the aftermath of the attack
1996 - Moscow Composers Orchestra and Sainkho The Gift - Long Arms Records
1998 - Naked Spirit Amiata Records
1999 - Temenos - Leo Records
2001 - Stepmother City Ponderosa
2001 - Aura Ponderosa
2003 - Who Stole The Sky - the preceding two albums produced while in Vienna, showing a greater tendency towards both multicultural influences and electronica. Naked Spirit features a beautiful duet with Armenian duduk player Djivan Gasparyan; Stepmother City features several songs in English, as well as other Siberian influences- one track features prominent Tungus-style imitational singing, another the Bashkortori kurai; Who Stole The Sky further culturally diversifies with a band incorporating bansuri and kora players.
2005 - ARZHAANA" Asia Records - a fairy tale
2005 - TriO & SAINKHO FORGOTTEN STREETS OF ST.PETERSBURG" Leo Records
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 2401
Kayıt tarihi : 01/04/08

https://muzicfe.yetkin-forum.com

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Sainkho Namtchylak Empty Om Mani Padme Hung

Mesaj  Admin Ptsi Kas. 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Je vous présente un livre que j'aime beaucoup qui est un support très utile et facilement accessible à toute personne
Je remercie Lama Zopa Rinpoche pour tout l'amour qu'il nous donne et pour les réponses claires qu'il propose à tous...
Bonne lecture à tous
Vous pouvez trouver ce livre sur le site suivant http:/www.vajra-yogini.com
et lire quelques pages de ce livre....
Chansons de Sainkho Namtchylak
Notez aussi que Lama Zopa Rinpoche viendra en France bientôt...
Et visitez aussi le site http:/fpmt.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sainkho Namtchylak Empty Projet d'actes de bonté intentionnels

Mesaj  Admin Ptsi Kas. 02, 2009 11:35 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sainkho Namtchylak Empty Life is my Spirit...

Mesaj  Admin Salı Kas. 03, 2009 12:08 am

Life is a great journey through illusion.
Every moment of this journey is so
intense. Some people play with it, some people
try to learn how to win, some people just pass through it!
... I am sinking into every passing moment.
And I am grateful for this illusion which
presents me every second with a new fruit
to taste. Sweetness, sorrow, anger,
happiness, passion and depression. All is
Fullness and Emptiness. Oh, what a taste!
... I'm born naked and I will die naked.
All I can take from this great illusion called
Life is my Spirit.....

Yaşam yanılsama üzerinden büyük bir yolculuktur. Bu yüzden bu yolculukta her an yoğundur. Kimi insanlar onunla oynar, kimi kazanmayı öğrenmek için didinir durur, kimi de yalnızca gelip geçer.
Ben her geçen anı derinlemesine yaşarım.
Ve bu yanılsamanın her geçen saniyesinin bana tadılacak yeni bir meyve sunduğu için minnettarım.
Tatlı anlar, üzüntü, öfke,
mutluluk, tutku ve depresyon. Hepsi
dolgunluk ve boşluk... Oh, ne bir tat!
... Çıplak doğdum , çıplak öleceğim.
All I can take from this great illusion called
Life is my Spirit...
Admin
Admin
Admin